Tomcat Err on QiSoftware.com
Having an issue with Tomcat this morning. Here is a redacted version of the email I sent to support.
Stopped the tomcat server and added a new servlet and updated the web.xml file.
When I restarted after waiting the 1 minute– everything appeared to be okay, however the main site www.qisoftware.com is no longer available nor are any of the servlets.
Please advise. Updated the CC …
I only know how to use the TomCat stop and restart procedures so I did not attempt to stop or restart anything else– hoping to correct the problem.
I used this:
and have on at least 3 other occassions without problem.
Again last cc info…
This outage affects servlets and access of the main site area– www.qisoftware.com. Hopefully this will be resolved shortly.
Update: Mea culpa– messy web.xml and bad edit. You have no idea how happy it makes me when mistakes are entirely my fault. I have been in a bad mood all morning. This mistake [of mine] has put a smile on my face.