Friday, September 9, 2011 :: Q...
Summary of today’s activities:
- Deleted over 20,000 comments on the Hosting-Q Demonstration Blog– I am a little surprised my plugin no longer works– however did not investigate to see if it was tampered with.. Disallowing comments on that blog now.
- Optimized underlying database on the Hosting-Q server.
- Fixed and moved the CNET interface on the WiredPages Technology page– from the Hosting-Q server to the QiSoftware server. This also meant I had to stop and restart the qisoftware tomcat server which is what enables Java servlets to run on the qisoftware.com domain. Hosting-Q.com uses Resin– which does not require the stopping and starting of tomcat to add new servlets to the server, one of the reasons I like using that platform for WiredPages Java Servlet interfaces.
- 6.4 miles on the elliptical this morning- going down for the last half hour as soon as I finish this post.
- Tested my new Mr. Coffee Expresso Maker– which I love. Photo later.
- Corrected a minor discrepancy on the WiredPages Entertainment page– a month or so ago I changed the interface to only pull the top 25 tunes but had not change the sub title on the page to reflect the change.
Why am I giving you these kinds of details? Many of these things are not that easy to do– yet each day I have to worry about both of my domains [qisoftware.com / hosting-q.com] and everything that is going on.. So that someone else can steal from me– or some lanky ugly white man can tell me he’s in charge and he can help me? FBI– get that idiot off me. Why do I have the feeling he is the asshole that tampered with the comments so my web hosting service would run into problems?
I have not checked that demonstration blog on Hosting-Q in awhile.. Over 20,000 comments and you can only delete 200 at a time.. Why didn’t I write a SQL command procedure? did not feel like checking the table dependancies to ensure if I deleted something from one table I was not corrupting data in two other tables.. WordPress has a rather complicated schema in some areas. Comment deletion took over an hour– and I just finished… Not a happy camper.
Then you want to know if you can run my business…. you have no idea what it takes to maintain two huge sites like hosting-q.com and qisoftware. well I can continue to do it– while you continue to steal from me? Gawd– I owe you jail.. asshole.
I have left out a lot of details about my activities for the day. created a test servlet to see if the cnet api could be accessed from QiSoftware.com. Searched for about half an hour for [working] numbers for Mashery the people that build APIs for folks like CNET to ask why they were blocking Hosting-Q access?
I left out a lot of details for my day… You have no idea..what it takes to run my sites nor my business– yet your hand continually attempts to be in my pocket at every turn. you want to direct something? I am going to direct you to the nearest jail..
those comments really pissed me off today.. do you realize that could have hurt my hosting service? And– I believe someone tampered with the site on purpose..
Get out of my pocket and leave my sites alone.