Wednesday, August 12, 2009 :: Q...
Did you know…
According to a 2005 study, recipients of business promotional products and gifts– have more positive opinions about the business and its image. Further, those same recipients are more likely to patronize a business as well as recommend it to others.
We all use business cards, however I read somewhere a pen with your business contact information, goes a lot further. I have found this to be true.
Top Ten Reasons to Use Promotional Gifts:
- Customer Goodwill & Retention
- Employee Relations & Events
- Brand Awareness
- Public Relations
- New Customer/Account Generation
- Employee Service Awards
- Not-For-Profit Programs
- Internal Promotions
- New Product/Service Introduction
2007 Sales– Top Ten Promotional Items (2006 Figures in Parentheses)
- Wearables 30.71% (30.78%)
- Writing Instruments 10.39% (9.95%)
- Desk/Office/ Business Accessories 6.19% (6.28%)
- Bags 7.05% (5.81%)
- Drinkware 6.32% (5.64%)
- Calendars 5.51% (6.47%)
- Recognition Awards/Trophies/Jewelry 3.55% (3.56%)
- Computers 3.11% (2.28%)
- Sporting Goods 2.57% (2.95%)
- Automotive 2.48% (2.31%)
The top promotional gift category — wearables. Hats, t-shirts… Today’s informal Internet sponsored networking and meetup events– provide the perfect environment in which to promote your brand with promotional gifts.
There are a myriad of promotional gifts that can be branded with your business logo or website. Be creative. Be memorable.